setembro 04, 2008

Wipe my tears...

Today I’ve got the blues…

So let’s cut to the chase, because I really don’t like to talk about sad things….

Don’t’ be sorry for me (let me do that ), I am not ok, but eventually things will be fine
I am felling home sick, I fell sorry for myself, I just want to cry and have someone to wipe my tears…
Yeah…life isn’t Disneyland all the time…And I’m always writing funny things, always talking about cheerful stuff. But the truth is that sometimes I don’t feel so good…It just started some days ago...Now that I know that my kids are doing just fine, I have some time to be sad...
Maybe it’s part of the process, it is a brave new world to me, full of challenges, news things to get used to, hope I can get back to the track fast…

That’s it guys, no more hiding tears, I know it is better to be happy and funny, but this is me too! Sometimes even a happy one can be a little sad

Love you and miss you all!

2 comentários:

Zuleid Dantas Linhares Mattar disse...

Dear friend!
I"ll wish stay right there to wipe your tears, but I'm here ! Then , close your eyes and remember all the things,all the people and friends and by some miracle yours smile will be bright again.
This is love!
Sorry for my english ... my soul is brazilian!

Chella All Around! disse...

Amiga o q 'e isso?? Vamos la, como vc mesmo diz: "sobe no tamanco e forca na peruca"(alguma coisa assim..)!
Se joga e acredita!!!

Tudo passa ate uva passa!

Rapadura e doce mas nao e mole nao!

Chega de besteira!

love u!